It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:36 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Tonight's Maintenance Support Call

:wave: Hiya and Howdy, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

I want to remind you that the Stay in Shape Maintenance Support Call is today, May 16th, 2007 at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

I am the host and that wonderful MakeMeThinner member Brian (AKA bdg) of Midland, Texas will be my guest.

I invite you to dial in and listen live to this inspirational call.

The number is: ...
Read more : Tonight's Maintenance Support Call | Views : 1264 | Replies : 7

New Quick Start Program Booklet & New Medifast Meal Pkt

Hey there Slimmers…

In case you missed my post in the May 1st Monthly Specials Web Room and in other posts about the new Medifast Maryland Crab Soup, I thought I’d mention it here in the From Your Hosts Web Room.

:coach: Announcing Maryland Crab Soup

The flavorful Maryland Crab Soup is approved for diabetics,has only 2 grams of sugars and is lactose-free.

It has a tomato-based ...
Read more : New Quick Start Program Booklet & New Medifast Meal Pkt | Views : 1547 | Replies : 11

New Product Announcement

:wavie: Hullo Every Buddy and Buddyette ~

:boing: Hooboy!

:shades: Have I got some juicy news for you!

:grin: Yup, from the Medi-kitchen we have a new product announcement to make…
Maryland Crab Soup.

My first introduction to Old Bay seasoning ...
Read more : New Product Announcement | Views : 1119 | Replies : 5

Tonight's Maintenance Support Call

Hullo Every Buddy ~

Just a reminder…the Maintenance Support Call is this evening.

I am the host this week and will talk about the topic: Choices

As a result of losing weight, I have gained many great friends.

I’ve asked one of my losin’ it friends, to share her incredible story with our listeners.

She posts occasionally on the MMT Forum – her Forum name is NE gal in South.

Check out her photos! ...
Read more : Tonight's Maintenance Support Call | Views : 990 | Replies : 0

Nancy goes up north...Seattle area

Hidy Ho, Everybuddy in MMTLand ~

Along with Health Advisors Jan and Paul (They are celebrating their 37th :hug: wedding anniversary this week), we :goldprowl: wended our way up the interstate through sun, hail and mega buckets of rain north of Seattle to a lovely burb called Lynwood, WA.

The purpose for our trip was to meet with some ...
Read more : Nancy goes up north...Seattle area | Views : 948 | Replies : 6

Attn: Seattle Members

A note from Nancy:
Terry took this w/ my telly the other day -this is the Chandelier Tree in Underwood Park, just off Hwy 101 near Leggett, Mendocino County, CA. I don't know how clear/good it is. Maybe a cute title, Leopard Woman has a tree encounter...

I meant to make a post about being in the Seattle area - if you have time, make an announcement we are doing a program presentation tonight ...
Read more : Attn: Seattle Members | Views : 899 | Replies : 0

New Exchange Policy for First Time Clients!

Exchange Policy for first time clients

:coach: Attention: TSFL announced a new Exchange Policy, which differs from our 100% Money Back Guarantee.

We realize sometimes first time clients may not care for the taste of one or two of the items in their variety kit; therefore, they created the Take Shape For Life Exchange Policy for first time clients.

The Exchange Policy is for first-time clients only ...
Read more : New Exchange Policy for First Time Clients! | Views : 1136 | Replies : 0

Tonyr meets Leopard Woman

Hey all, I am sending Unca a picture of Nancy and I from the meeting that Mike and Diana hosted. It was nice to be able to finally meet Terry and Nancy in person! If you ever get a chance to sit in on one of their presentations then do it because it is very informative!

Wish I could have made it to Saturday's meeting, but I had alot of preperation here at home ...
Read more : Tonyr meets Leopard Woman | Views : 976 | Replies : 7

Nancy leaves MakeMeThinner

Hey, Peeps ~

I hope that got yer attention. :lol:

Terry and I are taking off from the MakeMeThinner cottage for a few days and hittin’ the :drive: road and headin’ south…we will be stopping in Grants Pass, Oregon on Wednesday, March 28th to meet with one of the MMT Health Advisors and losers, Dayna.

If there are any ...
Read more : Nancy leaves MakeMeThinner | Views : 2424 | Replies : 24

Tonight's Maintenance Support Call: Lauren

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

When I began on the weight loss program in 2002, I knew only one real live person who was on the program – he was my Health Advisor and he started the program about 6 weeks before I did.

He was my inspiration; I wanted to do what he did – lose some weight.

We did not have many materials to assist us then ( ...
Read more : Tonight's Maintenance Support Call: Lauren | Views : 1321 | Replies : 13

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286