It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:44 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

MakeMeThinner Goes East

:wave: Hullo MakeMeThinner Peeps!

We are packing it up and heading to the opposite side of the map.
We fly out early Saturday and will be in Annapolis over the weekend.

I am on the board for TSFL and have meetings scheduled this next week.
It’s kinda exciting, too as I have been asked to do a taping for Medifast with Nurse Lori Andersen.

:secret: I hope ...
Read more : MakeMeThinner Goes East | Views : 858 | Replies : 0

Buh Bye to a Medifast Product

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

I wanted to let you know if you enjoy Minestrone Soup, you may wish to order some while it is available. Once the current inventory runs out, this product will be discontinued.

Medifast continually optimizes the nutritional standards of their products and the Minestrone Soup is slightly higher in carbohydrates and they are developing new products that are more in line with their current guidelines and we'll letcha know about ...
Read more : Buh Bye to a Medifast Product | Views : 992 | Replies : 1

Snaps of our Seattle Adventures

:wavie: Hullo ~

I thought I’d share a little about our trip to the Seattle area the week of August 13th.

Our :drive: car doesn’t have a normal sized trunk; we refer to it as the “rear glove compartment.” We packed the Solstice with our laptops, video projector and a few changes of clothing and headed north for ...
Read more : Snaps of our Seattle Adventures | Views : 1316 | Replies : 5

Wednesday August 14th, 2007 Maintenance Support Call

:wave: Hullo, MakeMeThinner Peeps ~

Just wanted to letcha know that my husband Terry and I are still in the Seattle area and having a wonderful time; I will write more and post some pictures showing some of our adventures in a day or two.

I will be hosting the Take Shape For Life Maintenance Support Call today, Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 8 PM Eastern/5 ...
Read more : Wednesday August 14th, 2007 Maintenance Support Call | Views : 856 | Replies : 4

Teen Survey

:byebye: Hullo Every One ~

If you are a teenager or have any teens that are on the Take Shape For Life Program, please be advised that TSFL is implementing a new teen study. Here is a link to a survey we invite teens to take: http://www.tsfl.com/teens.asp.

The purpose of the survey is to gather info about the TSFL Program and ...
Read more : Teen Survey | Views : 922 | Replies : 0

Nancy and Terry will be in the Seattle Area August 13th-16th

:byebye: Hullo MakeMeThinner Folks ~

We are hittin’ the road and :goldprowl: headin’ north to the Seattle, Washington area for few days to so some TSFL Program Overview Presentations and Healthy Tastings.

If you are in the area, we would :hug: love to meet you!

We will also be meeting ...
Read more : Nancy and Terry will be in the Seattle Area August 13th-16th | Views : 904 | Replies : 9

Stay In Shape Maintenance Support Call for July 18th

:byebye: Hullo and Howdy Doody, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

Just a healthy reminder that Wednesday evening is the national Take Shape For Life ‘Stay in Shape’ Maintenance Support Call at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

There are four certified health advisors that moderate the weekly calls; I host this call on the third Wednesday of the month. :cateye:

The ...
Read more : Stay In Shape Maintenance Support Call for July 18th | Views : 869 | Replies : 3

Weight Maintenance Support Call for June 20th

:puter: Hullo, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

Just a healthy reminder that Wednesday evening is the national Take Shape For Life ‘Stay in Shape’ Maintenance Support Call at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

There are four certified health advisors that moderate the weekly calls; I am the host the third Wednesday of the month. :cateye:

The call is geared towards ...
Read more : Weight Maintenance Support Call for June 20th | Views : 967 | Replies : 3

New BeSlim Club & Rewards Program

:cleader: Introducing the New BeSlim Club & Rewards Program! :cleader:

Beginning today, June 1, 2007

Optimal :weightlift: Health is its own reward…but now you can earn a bonus along the way!

:cool: We are :bounce: pleased to announce:

The NEW and ...
Read more : New BeSlim Club & Rewards Program | Views : 1526 | Replies : 0

Updated Medifast Suggested Condiment List

:wave: Dear MakeMeThinner Readers ~

In recent months, Medifast/Take Shape For Life has been updating the Quick Start Guide (it is our program booklet) and making some changes to the portion sizes for the Lean and Green meal.

Medifast knows that once people make a decision to lose weight, we want it off right NOW, right? :lol:

Yup, we ...
Read more : Updated Medifast Suggested Condiment List | Views : 2131 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286