It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:50 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

We're Takin a Road Trip!

Dear MakeMeThinner Friends ~

Terry and I are hittin' the road Friday, July 16th and heading east to Baltimore, Maryland for the annual Take Shape For Life summer conference. We are really excited because we will get further training under Dr. Wayne Andersen and also be a part of the training of other Health Advisors. I will be giving my testimony on the big stage and also participating in a workshop.

Of course Terry will ...
Read more : We're Takin a Road Trip! | Views : 671 | Replies : 4

I'll be away for a while

Hi, Kids ~

Just got back from spending the day in Portland with my Mom.

We've got some really juicy news: my Daddy is coming home TOMORROW,
Jan. 13th - exactly TWO months after having a massive heart attack. :D

What a blessing! Thank you all for your prayers and kind words – your encouragement is tremendous and we appreciate you so much. ...
Read more : I'll be away for a while | Views : 945 | Replies : 7

I'm Ba-a-a-ack!

Hi, Friends ~

So sorry that I haven’t written in the Forum for a long time. As you know, my Daddy had a massive heart attack on Nov. 13th and our life has changed radically. My parents live in Portland, Oregon. Terry and I live in Vancouver, WA – about twelve miles from my parents, across the Columbia River that separates Oregon from Washington State.

My father was in Cardiac Intensive Care for five weeks ...
Read more : I'm Ba-a-a-ack! | Views : 1300 | Replies : 14

Halloween

Uh Oh…Candy time is coming!

Yep, I saw those humongous bags of snack size Snickers bars at the grocery store today. One of them was callin’ my name. I turned right around and spoke to it (Do you ever do that?).

The conversation went something like this:

Snickers Bars: “Psst. Hey, Nancy! Pssst.” :twisted:

Snickers Bars: “Over here. Deep rich chocolate and caramel…Over here. In the ...
Read more : Halloween | Views : 946 | Replies : 0

It's almost my anniversary!

Hi, Kids ~

I am so jazzed - When I started my transformation with Take Shape For Life featuring Medifast, I weighed 258 pounds. That was July 16th, 2002, just one year ago. I reached my goal in about 7 months. Today (one year later) I weigh 130 pounds!

I have never liked having my picture taken, that is...until now! After work this evening my brother-in-law took TONS of pictures of me and I rather ...
Read more : It's almost my anniversary! | Views : 1527 | Replies : 0

Howdy Doody from Nancy

Greetings from the Northwest!
Summer is a glorious season and for the first time in YEARS, I am excited about warm weather. This summer, I can wear a bathing suit. During daylight hours. In public. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but to mois, this is something to celebrate.
One year ago I weighed 258 pounds. This summer I weigh 132 pounds. I've gone from FLABULOUS to FABULOUS, all because of ...
Read more : Howdy Doody from Nancy | Views : 2086 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286