It is currently April 18th, 2024, 3:34 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

New Number for the Nurses' and Doctors' Support Call

Healthy Howdies ~

To provide better service, the weekly TSFL Nurse's Support Call and the TSFL Doctor's Support Call have a :star: shiny brand new phone number beginning September 10, 2012! :star:

Please note: these weekly support calls are for TSFL clients, Health Coaches and Health Professionals. The calls usually begin with a roll call (You do not have ...
Read more : New Number for the Nurses' and Doctors' Support Call | Views : 24029 | Replies : 0

Medifast 55 and Medifast 70 Shakes - what's the diff?

Since the 80's when Medifast began manufacturing meal replacements there were two options for shakes: Medifast 55 and Medifast 70; both formulations contained the essential vitamins and minerals with a slight difference in the amount of protein and calories. The 55's contain 11 grams of protein; the 70's have 14 grams of protein. The calorie variance is small from 90 calories in the Medifast 55 shakes compared to 100 calories in the Medifast 70 shakes ...
Read more : Medifast 55 and Medifast 70 Shakes - what's the diff? | Views : 5653 | Replies : 0

Notes from Broomfield, CO

Healthy Howdies ~

Just wanted to give a shout-out to people in the Broomfield/Boulder/Denver area. I am currently at a Take Shape For Life Regional Event at the Omni Interlocken Resort. Dr. Andersen, the Medical Director of Medifast and the co-founder of TSFL is speaking this evening February 11th from 7-9 PM and tomorrow from 9 AM - 3 PM. He is giving a program overview this evening and providing health coach training on Saturday. ...
Read more : Notes from Broomfield, CO | Views : 4038 | Replies : 0

Product Upgrade

Hi Ho, MakeMeThinner People!

Here's a product update for you regarding the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink. In recent months, our parent company, Medifast has been diligently working to reformulate its products to improve or enhance flavors, and at times to reduce or eliminate certain ingredients.

I want to let you know that you may see a slight difference in the coloration of the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink as it has been reformulated to remove the ...
Read more : Product Upgrade | Views : 1090 | Replies : 0

Nancy's Habits of Health Radio Interview

Hi All,
Dr. Andersen did a nice radio interview discussing his Habits of Health lifestyle philosophy. I put a link to it over on Terry and Nancy's blog. You can listen to it here: Health Cast

Once you're there, click on the "Listen Now" link. Nancy is interviewed and tells her story about 1/2 way through the interview.
Enjoy....:)
Read more : Nancy's Habits of Health Radio Interview | Views : 1099 | Replies : 0

Discontinued Products

Hi, Folks ~

I wanted to let you know that there are a few products that Medifast will no longer carry. I received a notice from the Take Shape Home Office and wanted to pass it on to you:

As we strive to provide the best Medifast Meals possible, we occasionally find that we need to discontinue certain products. With this in mind, we are discontinuing the following items:

Antioxidant Citrus Margarita Flavor Infusers – ...
Read more : Discontinued Products | Views : 2748 | Replies : 4

Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement

Hidy Ho, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

:exercise: I have some juicy news to share with you.

On Monday, February 8th, 2010 a brand new meal replacement is coming to the Take Shape For Life Shopping Cart!

Chocolate Lovers, your prayers have been answered!
Yup, Brownies!!

We'll no longer be denied! Medifast Brownies with real live chocolate chips, warm from the oven will satisfy your sweet tooth AND allow ...
Read more : Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement | Views : 949 | Replies : 3

TSFL Maintenance Call

Hi All,
Thought I'd post the link for last week's Take Shape For Life Maintenance call. Our lovely leopard woman hosted it.
The sound quality is a little lacking, but as always, Nancy's a treat to listen to.
Enjoy....:)

TSFL Maintenance Call - 8-24-09
Read more : TSFL Maintenance Call | Views : 4634 | Replies : 0

Radio Interview

Hi Everyone,
I just posted Nancy's radio interview from their recent visit to Waukon, Iowa.
You can listen through the links below:
WMV
MP4
Read more : Radio Interview | Views : 1076 | Replies : 0

Independence Day & Nancy's Absence

:wave: Healthy Howdies, Everyone ~

I wanted to wish you a safe and blessed Independence Day.

Good news from TSFL, the company has dropped the price of the Ready To Drinks from $69.95 to $64.95 per case of 24 and for people who are in the BeSlim Club, your discount will make an especially nice savings.

The RTDs are heavy and costly to ship; if your BeSlim ...
Read more : Independence Day & Nancy's Absence | Views : 1419 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286